USAID values transparency and ease in working with our partners.
At USAID, we work to save lives, reduce poverty, strengthen democratic governance, and help people emerge from crisis. We cannot advance a free, peaceful, and prosperous world without our 4,000+ partners around the world.
So that you have the support and information you need, we encourage you to explore the following resources and learn about the policies, platforms, and guidelines that will ensure a successful partnership with us:
WorkwithUSAID.org: This website is is a free resource hub that empowers partners with the knowledge and networks to navigate how to work with USAID.
Private Sector Engagement: This page provides information for private-sector partners to learn about how we partner, and to explore opportunities to co-create and co-investment in market-based approaches.
USAID Industry Liaison: They serve as a resource to provide organizations the information they need to work with us by responding to general requests and inviting feedback from vendors and other USAID stakeholders.
USAID Partners: This describes the role of USAID’s partners and provides a link to USASpending.gov, a searchable database of USAID’s most recent awards.
Compliance: This discusses USAID’s Compliance Division, including information on reporting compliance concerns. USAID is dedicated to upholding the integrity of our foreign assistance efforts—and the taxpayer funds entrusted to us—to build a free, peaceful, and prosperous world.
Ombudsman: This explains how the Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Ombudsman helps to ensure the equitable treatment of all parties participating in USAID's A&A pre-award, post-award, and administration functions.
Acquisition and Assistance Policy Directives (AAPD): This provides the latest updates to A&A policy and requirements.
Development Information Solution (DIS): This describes the Agency-wide portfolio management system, which harnesses USAID’s rich data and facilitates evidence-based decision-making.
Procurement Executive Bulletins (PEBs): These are notices issued to USAID Contracting and Agreement Officers on general guidance, best practices, policy reminders, and frequently asked questions.
Indirect Cost Rate Guide for Nonprofit Organizations: This explains the requirements for the determination of indirect cost rates for application on cost reimbursable grants and other agreements awarded by USAID.
Implementing Partner Notices Portals (IPN Portals): This allows you to view proposed universal bilateral modifications/amendments for awards, which can be accessed electronically by registered partners and USAID staff.
Branding and Marking and USAID Style Guide: These two guides illustrate how to use USAID’s identity in your programs and delineate USAID's style and language preferences and guidelines.
Automated Directives System (ADS): This includes the policies and procedures that guide the Agency’s programs and operations.
- Bureau for Management Office of Acquisition and Assistance Fiscal Year 2022 Progress Report
- USAID’s Disability-Inclusive Development 101 E-Learning course: The course provides a general overview of disability concepts, disability inclusive development, and USAID policies to ensure common understanding of trends and USAID requirements related to persons with disabilities in development.
- Section 889 Partner Information: Section 889 of the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Section (a)(1)(B) and Section (b)(1) of the law, went into effect on August 13, 2020.
Follow along for the latest news and other information from the Office of Acquisition and Assistance at @WorkWithUSAID.
If you’re a partner looking to connect with the Agency, send a message to IndustryLiaison@usaid.gov.
For the latest news and other information click here to subscribe.
USAID works with more than 4,000 partners in over 100 countries––experts in these sectors:
- Agriculture and food security
- Democracy, human rights, and governance
- Economic growth and trade
- Environment and global climate change
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Global health
- Humanitarian disaster response and relief
- Water and sanitation
- Women’s empowerment
- Working in crises and conflict