USAID has launched www.usaid.gov/developer with new datasets and tools for technologists and software developers.
AidScape is USAID’s central source for U.S. foreign assistance data, international socioeconomic data, and data-driven analysis in support of USAID goals. Data portals include:
ForeignAssistance.gov: Shows the multi-dimensional picture of U.S. foreign assistance through a highly visual and interactive website. The website makes it easy for all users to find and retrieve the data they need.
- Development Cooperation Landscape: Explore and visualize data from development organizations around the world.
Development Experience Clearinghouse: USAID's Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC), the largest online resource for USAID-funded technical and project materials, makes nearly 200,000 items available for review or download, and continuously grows with more than 1000 items added each month.
The Development Data Library: The central repository for Agency-funded, machine readable data.
- International Data and Economic Analysis: Find continuously updated development data with interactive tools and analysis.
- Women’s Economic Empowerment and Equality Dashboard: Explore interactive visualizations of women's economic, social, and political empowerment.
- USAID Library: The central hub for USAID development information.
- Dollars to Results: View USAID investments and illustrative results in many of the countries where USAID works.
- Trade Capacity Building: See where and how the U.S. Government implements trade capacity building activities worldwide.
- Microenterprise Reporting Results:Discover where and how USAID implements microenterprise and microfinance activities worldwide.