The Business Forecast provides information about potential funding and partnership opportunities at USAID and offers partners the opportunity to engage with us early in the procurement process. The Business Forecast is issued while activities are still in the planning phase, so the information in it may change over time.
You will find the most recent funding opportunities at SAM.gov and Grants.gov. To receive alerts on Business Forecast updates, conference calls, and resources, sign up for the USAID Acquisition and Assistance email list.
Fiscal Year 2023 First Quarter Business Forecast and Partner Update Webinar
On December 7th, USAID hosted its quarterly Business Forecast webinar. During the webinar, the Agency provided updates on a number of topics including Acquisition and Assistance efforts, Hiring of Contracting and Agreement Officers, Localization, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA), and more. Linked below are the resources from the event.
- Event Recording
- Event Transcript (PDF 205 KB)
- 1st Quarter Business Forecast Questions and Responses As of December 20, 2022 (Excel 866 KB)
- A download of USAID's Business Forecast as of December 7, 2022 (Excel 79 KB)
The Agency hosts a quarterly webinar to allow partners the opportunity to hear their questions answered by experts.
- The Agency's Business forecast is a look at USAID's planning for future funding opportunities. Specific funding opportunities, as well as details related to funding opportunities, are likely to change as USAID moves along the planning process. You should check the Forecast on a regular basis to ensure you have the most up to date information.
- Most indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) awards listed have small business prime and sub-contracting opportunities. Small businesses are encouraged to consider these solicitations.
- The Business Forecast is updated daily with information pulled directly from the Agency’s Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Plan, which is used by leadership, technical staff, program officers, and contracting and agreement officers to help track future actions.
- If you have a question about a specific item on the Business Forecast, please email BusinessForecast@usaid.