The Business Forecast provides information about potential funding and partnership opportunities at USAID and offers partners the opportunity to engage with us early in the procurement process. The Business Forecast is issued while activities are still in the planning phase, so the information in it may change over time.
SEARCH USAID'S BUSINESS FORECAST HERE
You will find the most recent funding opportunities at SAM.gov and Grants.gov. To receive alerts on Business Forecast updates, conference calls, and resources, sign up for the USAID Acquisition and Assistance email list.
Fiscal Year 2023 Second Quarter Business Forecast and Partner Update Webinar
On March 23, 2023, USAID hosted its quarterly Business Forecast and Partner Update webinar. During the webinar, the Agency provided updates on a number of topics including Acquisition and Assistance Strategy, working with U.S. Small Business, Private Sector Engagement, and more. Linked below are the resources from the event.
- Business Forecast Q&A (Excel 807 KB)
- Forecast as of March 23, 2023 (Excel 247 KB)
- Event Recording
- A&A Strategy Slidedeck (PDF 2.85 MB)
- Event Transcript (PDF 124 KB)
The Agency hosts a quarterly webinar to allow partners the opportunity to hear their questions answered by experts.
Important Notes on the Business Forecast:
- The Agency's Business forecast is a look at USAID's planning for future funding opportunities. Specific funding opportunities, as well as details related to funding opportunities, are likely to change as USAID moves along the planning process. You should check the Forecast on a regular basis to ensure you have the most up to date information.
- Most indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) awards listed have small business prime and sub-contracting opportunities. Small businesses are encouraged to consider these solicitations.
- The Business Forecast is updated daily with information pulled directly from the Agency’s Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Plan, which is used by leadership, technical staff, program officers, and contracting and agreement officers to help track future actions.
- If you have a question about a specific item on the Business Forecast, please email BusinessForecast@usaid.