The U.S. Agency for International Development is committed to the President's Open Government initiative, upholding the values of transparency, participation, and collaboration in tangible ways that benefit the American people.
- Transparency. Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation. Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration. Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
- Developer Resources
- Development Data Library (DDL)
- U.S. Official Development Assistance (ODA) Database
- U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants (Greenbook)
- United States Trade Capacity Building Assistance
- Where Does USAID's Money Go?
Policies and Plans
- USAID Open Government Plan 4.0
- Digital Government Strategy
- Agency Artificial Intelligence (AI) Plan
- Information Quality Guidelines
- Reaffirming USAID’s Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (October 16, 2023)
- Public Access Plan
- Scientific Research Policy
- Scientific Integrity Policy
- USAID Customer Service Plan [PDF, 567kb[
- Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
Records and Reports
- Annual Conference Reports
- Management Directive 715 Report
- Plain Writing Act Compliance Report
- Official Service Contract Inventory
- FAIR Act Inventory (Archived)
- Freedom of Information Act Annual Reports
- Reports to Congress
- GAO Reports
- Congressional Budget Justification for Foreign Operations
- Annual Performance Report
- Agency Financial Report
- Joint Summary Report