Did you know? We have many resources for partners—download these quick reference guides with essential terms and tips!
The Industry Liaison offers an open door to partners that want to connect with the Agency. They serve as a resource to provide organizations the information they need to work with us by responding to general requests and inviting feedback from vendors and other USAID stakeholders. We always welcome new partners—contact us.
Industry Liaison Resources
- New to USAID? Download our quick reference [PDF 292K] about the Agency: Learn about how we invest our funds and how you can work with us. Additionally, it is recommended you visit WorkwithUSAID.gov, a free website helping new partners navigate the journey toward partnership with USAID.
- Register to Work with USAID: All organizations receiving funding from the U.S. Government, including USAID, are required to secure a CAGE or NCAGE code and registration in SAM, the System for Award Management. Registration in these systems is free, but it takes preparation and time to complete each registration correctly. Watch our video and download our quick reference to learn what to expect.
- Audience Insights Summary Report: A summary of your feedback and our next steps to continue enhancing our resources for partners. [PDF 74K]
- USAID Industry Liaison & Work with USAID External Communications and Engagement Strategy [PDF 245K]
- Memo about industry liaisons and U.S. Federal Agencies from the U.S. Office of Management and Budget.
- Follow along for the latest news and other information from the Office of Acquisition and Assistance at @WorkWithUSAID.
We appreciate your questions and comments and invite you to contact our USAID Industry Liaison, Matthew Johnson, communications director for the Office of Acquisition and Assistance.
We want to connect with you and help you better engage with USAID. If you’re a partner looking to connect with the Agency, send us a message to IndustryLiaison@usaid.gov.