All staff at USAID are responsible for fostering an environment that embodies accountability, inclusion, integrity, dignity, and respect. This includes promoting respectful and healthy interactions with partners, beneficiaries, and other stakeholders and preventing sexual misconduct in our workplace and programming. The links below provide employees with resources and tools to help in this regard.
ADS 100 Series
DEPARTMENT OF STATE POLICIES AND RESOURCES
- 3 FAM 1710: Sexual Assaults Involving Chief Of Mission Personnel And Facilities Outside The United States
- Department of State Victim’s Resource Advocacy Program
- The Department of State’s Victims’ Resource Advocacy Program (VRAP) provides advocacy and on-going support during investigations conducted by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security at VRAP@state.gov or call 855-810-SURV (7878)
FACTSHEETS AND FLOWCHARTS
- AAPSM Awareness Poster
- Fact Sheet: Preventing Workplace Sexual Misconduct
- Flowchart: Reporting Internal Misconduct at USAID
- Flowchart: Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse for USAID Staff & Implementing Partners
- USAID Office of Civil Rights
- USAID Office of the Inspector General
- USAID Staff Care Center
- Impacted Persons Support External Resources (Non-USG)
For more information or for suggestions for additional content, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.