Workforce Gender Equality Accelerated Program
This assessment will help to identify your knowledge, attitudes, and current practices related to promoting gender equality in the workplace.
The Workforce Gender Equality Accelerated Program prepares managers to become agents of change within their organizations by developing the skills needed to:
- Identify gender equality gaps within their organization.
- Develop a business case that demonstrates how gender equality will benefit the organization’s bottom line.
- Take targeted, tangible, and strategic action, grounded in assessment, to increase gender equality in their organization.
- Strengthen leadership and change management skills to create an equitable and diverse workplace.
- Effectively engage other male and female leaders within their organization in support of desired change.
Designed by USAID’s Engendering Industries program, the Accelerated Program is a six-month program that consists of pre-and post-program assessments, a seven-week virtual course, and four months of change management coaching.
This Participant Self-Assessment is to be completed by each participant to assess each learner’s knowledge, attitudes, and current practices related to promoting gender equality in the workplace. The estimated time to complete is 30-40 minutes. If you have any questions about the participant self- assessment process or Accelerated Program, please contact: Gender.Accelerated@tetratech.com