Develop accurate and comprehensive budget proposals in response to USAID assistance (grant and cooperative agreement) solicitations.
Full Presentation PDF [5.16 MB]
Quick Reference PDF [319 K]
Transcript PDF [175 K]
Budget Template Example XLSX [49 KB]
Understand the basic rules and principles for developing reasonable, realistic, and consistent cost proposals in response to USAID funding opportunities (assistance awards). In this self-paced training module, you will:
- Review how to effectively interpret USAID assistance solicitations.
- Learn how to evaluate criteria to identify a good funding fit.
- Determine the key elements needed to prepare accurate budgets.
- Discover resources to help you successfully prepare proper cost proposals
Find the complete How to Work with USAID training series here.
New to USAID?
- Visit WorkwithUSAID.gov to learn more.