Create a monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) system to track your progress and deliver evidence of your organization’s achievements.
Learn to develop a MEL system that clearly demonstrates how you will implement and improve your organization’s activity. In this self-paced training module, you will:
- Review how your MEL system informs your work and supports USAID.
- Understand what should be included in your MEL plan.
- Develop best practices to track progress.
- Discover how MEL relates to effective activity management.
Find the complete How to Work with USAID training series here.
New to USAID?
- Visit WorkwithUSAID.org to learn more.