Maximize your organization’s resources to develop strong responses to funding opportunities.
Learn how to develop complete and consistent proposals that include the appropriate elements when responding to USAID funding opportunities. In this self-paced training module, you will:
- Learn where to find USAID funding solicitations;
- Identify the main components of a solicitation;
- Determine the key elements to include in your response;
- Understand best practices as you prepare to partner with USAID;
- Review the process USAID uses to evaluate submissions and select an award
- Discover the U.S. Government and USAID regulations that apply to the award process.
Find the complete How to Work with USAID training series here.
New to USAID?
- Visit WorkwithUSAID.gov to learn more.