USAID has identified and published the following systems of record notices (SORNs) in the Federal Register:
The Office of the Federal Register (OFR) publishes a biennial list of federal agency SORNs. You can see USAID's compiled list on the GPO.gov website.
Deleted systems of record:
USAID-3 Employees Automated Records- 79 FR 7167 A.I.D. 15 Employees Payroll Records- 77 FR 66432. USAID-23 Employees Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint Investigative Records- 79 FR 7167 USAID-029 - Deployment Tracking System- 77 FR 66793.
- Note: AID-1, AID-2, USAID-6, USAID-7, USAID-11, USAID-12, USAID-13, USAID-14 and USAID-24 were deleted in 2007. 72 FR 50096.
- Records previously covered by USAID-6, USAID-7, USAID-11, USAID-12, USAID-13, and USAID-24 are now under USAID-1 - Foreign Service Personnel Records - 80 FR 11387.
Government-wide Systems of Record
USAID has systems which are covered by government-wide systems of record notices. Those systems of records notices are indexed here:
Privacy Act Implementation Rules
Purusuant to section (f) of the Privacy Act (5 U.S.C 552a(f)), USAID has published Privacy Act implementation rules in 22 CFR 215.1 to 215.14.
- Rules governing record request procedures are in section 215.3.
- Rules governing times, places, and requirements for indentification are in section 215.4.
- Rules governing requests for corrections or amendments are in section 215.7.
- Rules governing an appeal of an initial adverse agency determination are in section 215.9.
- Fees are governed by section 215.11.