We increase food security, agricultural productivity, and market systems. Our Feed the Future program invests in value chains for cereals (millet, sorghum, rice, and maize), livestock (cattle, sheep, and goats), and horticulture which play vital roles in nutrition and household resilience. The program also highlights improved links between farming families and agricultural market actors, daily dietary diversity, and improved nutrition. We further seek to bolster the capacity of the agricultural private sector through improved access to credit, public private partnerships, and investments in productive uses of water, including small scale irrigation.
- Keddo Diren (Listen to one another)
- Sene Yiriwa, Delta Zone (Prosperous Agriculture)
- Sene Yiriwa, Southern Zone (Prosperous Agriculture)
- Sugu Yiriwa, Delta Zone (Prosperous Market)
- Sugu Yiriwa, Southern Zone (Prosperous Market)
- Feed the Future Performance Evaluation of the Livestock for Growth (L4G) Activity in Mali
- Feed the Future Performance Evaluation of the Cereal Value Chain (CVC) Activity in Mali