Begin your USAID grant, agreement, or contract application through proper U.S. Government registration.
(U.S.-Based Partners) PDF 500K
Key Information Log Excel 107K
All organizations should start by using the
Registering to Work with USAID: Main Step-by-Step Guide.
The registration components you will complete will vary depending on whether your organization is based in the United States or not, but they can include:
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS);
- System for Award Management (SAM), including the Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code; and/or
- NATO CAGE (NCAGE) system.
In these step-by-step guides, you will:
- Discover the requirements for each step of the registration process.
- Identify the sequence in which these steps should be completed.
- Review the application and approval processes at each phase.
Find the complete “How to Work with USAID” training series here.
For U.S.-based organizations, follow these steps for USAID registration:
For non-U.S.-based organizations, follow these steps for USAID registration:
New to USAID?
Visit WorkwithUSAID.org to learn more.