- Work With USAID
- How to Work with USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Resources for Partners
- USAID Partners
- Acquisition & Assistance Ombudsman
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives
- Archived Notices
- Indirect Cost Rate Guide for Non-Profit Organizations
- Procurement Executive Bulletins (PEBs)
- Implementing Partner Notices Portals
- Partner Vetting System
- Progress Report
- Get Involved
AAPD 07-05: USAID List of Approved HIV/AIDS Test Kits
Subject Category: Assistance and Acquisition Management
- This AAPD replaces AAPD 05-01.
- The USAID List of Approved HIV/AIDS Test Kits has been updated.
- AA/M no longer approves test kits; the authority has been delegated to Director of the Office of HIV/AIDS, Bureau for Global Health (GH/OHA). GH/OHA establishes the technical requirements and issues technical guidance for test kits.
The List, technical requirements, technical guidance and technical points of contact are at http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/global_health/aids/
- This AAPD confirms that source/origin waivers and OAA "restricted commodity" approvals under ADS 312.5.3c are not required for the test kits on the list.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 2:15pm
Last updated: March 12, 2014