- Work With USAID
- How to Work with USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Resources for Partners
- USAID Partners
- Acquisition & Assistance Ombudsman
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives
- Archived Notices
- Indirect Cost Rate Guide for Non-Profit Organizations
- Procurement Executive Bulletins (PEBs)
- Implementing Partner Notices Portals
- Partner Vetting System
- A&A Progress Report
- Get Involved
AAPD 06-12: Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12) Implementation
Subject Category: Assistance, Personal Services Contracts (PSCs)
Note: This AAPD applies to Personal Services Contracts (PSCs) only.
The purpose of this AAPD is to accomplish the following:
- provide information concerning implementation of Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (“HSPD-12”) and its requirement for personal identity verification (PIV), and
- require contracting/agreement officers to include applicable HSPD-12 clauses in those RFP/RFAs, contracts (including PSCs), grants, and cooperative agreements that require contractors or recipients to have routine physical access to USAID-controlled facilities or logical access (i.e. NMS, AIDNet, Phoenix, LOCS, etc.) to USAID's information systems.
The effective date of this AAPD is the date of issuance.
Last updated: December 04, 2013