- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
The Office of HIV/AIDS manages programs and provides expertise in the below technical areas in order to advance the goal of creating an AIDS-free generation. In line with the PEPFAR Blueprint [PDF, 2.8MB], the pillars of our approach consist of Saving Lives, Smart Investments, Shared Responsibility and Driving Results with Science.
USAID is a proud implementer of the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.
Last updated: March 09, 2017