To: USAID/West Bank & Gaza (WBG) Implementing Partners
Subject: Partnering with USAID & WorkwithUSAID.org
We are excited to announce the launch of USAID’s new website, WorkwithUSAID.org! We strongly encourage you to register your organization in the Partners Directory, which will allow your organization to create a profile and connect with others in the development community to more easily forge partnerships in acquisition and assistance. Being part of this Partner Directory will also help broadly increase your visibility and capabilities among USAID Missions.
WorkwithUSAID.org is a free, USAID-funded resource hub that empowers you with the knowledge and networks to navigate how to work with USAID. By visiting the website, you will gain access to a variety of innovative services and curated resources, all designed to improve your organizational readiness. Below are some of the ways you can begin engaging with WorkwithUSAID.org now.
- Create a profile in the Partner Directory for your organization.
- Take the Pre-Engagement Assessment to understand your organization’s capabilities and receive a customized report on how to address capacity gaps.
- Review resources in the library that will help you better understand how to work with USAID.
- Learn about stories of partnership in our News and Insight Blog.
- Spread the word to colleagues through your networks! The more organizations that join the community, the more useful it will be to all participating groups.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at IndustyLiaison@usaid.gov. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email ReasonableAccommodations@usaid.gov. We recommend that you fill out the subscription form so that you can stay up-to-date on USAID's latest partnerships news.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your networks.