- Work With USAID
- How to Work with USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Resources for Partners
- Get Involved
New ideas and innovations for addressing global development challenges can come from anywhere - a start-up entrepreneur, a university research institute, a corporation, or a grassroots community organization. USAID welcomes individuals and organizations to share their ideas on how we can do development differently.
USAID recognizes that new ideas, new solutions, and new models of development are needed to tackle the most intractable development challenges and realize our vision of eradicating extreme poverty worldwide. We are reaching out in new ways to source ideas that have the potential to move the development needle.
We invite individuals and organizations to share their ideas on how to address challenges in areas such as, food security, global health and climate change. Here's how to share your ideas with us and/or apply for funding:
- Development Innovations Ventures is an open competition that provides staged funding for breakthrough, cost-effective solutions to the world's most pressing development challenges—interventions that could change millions of lives at a fraction of the usual cost.
- Grand Challenges for Development (GCD) invites the world to find solutions to large, solvable problems that are holding back progress for individuals and communities in the developing world.
- Global Development Alliance Annual Program Statement an invitation to prospective partners to work side-by-side with USAID and other interested organizations to build transformational partnerships that foster and leverage market-based approaches to solve critical business and development challenges.
- Organizations can also submit Unsolicited Proposals and Grant Applications via a process outlined here.
Training On How To Work With USAID: Virtual training sessions that provide basics of how to find opportunities and effectively work with USAID.
Last updated: December 08, 2016