OnTuesday, June 18 at 12:30 p.m. ET, the Kaiser Family Foundation will host a live, interactive webcast to explore the importance of vaccines in global child survival efforts, including the role of the U.S. government, the GAVI Alliance, and NGOs. Panelists will discuss the current state of childhood immunization, global investments in vaccines, and the opportunities and challenges faced by key stakeholders.
Speakers will answer questions from viewers, which can be submitted ahead of time or during the live program to email@example.com. All viewers are also welcome to continue the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag, #KFFglobal.
- Josh Michaud (moderator), Associate Director of Global Health Policy, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Seth Berkley, CEO, The GAVI Alliance
- Amanda Glassman, Director of Global Health Policy, Center for Global Development
- Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children
- Ariel Pablos-Mendez, Assistant Administrator for Global Health, USAID
As one of the cornerstones of global health, widespread immunization through vaccines is critical to reducing child mortality and eradicating polio, two goals endorsed by the international community and particularly emphasized by the U.S. government.
Watch the live studio webcast here. Registration is not required.
Last updated: May 25, 2016
If you are a member of the press, you may contact our press relations office at:
U.S. Agency for International Development
Office of Press Relations
Ronald Reagan Building
Washington, D.C. 20523-0016