Start Date: 07/17/2013
End Date: 07/16/2016
Implementer: PYXERA Global
PYXERA Global creates groundbreaking partnerships between the public, private, and social sectors that leverage the unique attributes of each to create shared value and innovative solutions to complex challenges. Our initiatives include a wide range of services from local content development, to global pro bono programs, and integrated community development efforts that transform lives and livelihoods.
The Diversification of Monotown Economies Program stimulates job and business development as well as economic diversification in six mono-towns in Karaganda region through assistance to micro, small and medium enterprises and business support institutions on management, strategic planning, and technical issues including improvements in production, health and safety, quality control, IT, and support for micro, small and medium enterprises financing.
- Analyze the procurement needs of town forming enterprises, anchor institutions, and key consumer groups that are not being addressed locally.
- Improve and leverage local business service providers’ capacity to design and deliver innovative services to local businesses.
- Provide micro, small and medium enterprises with training and technical assistance needed to increase their capacity.
Engage and deliver targeted training for women and youth to help them create and/or expand their own micro, small and medium enterprises.
- The National Chamber of Entrepreneurs
- Economic growth through technical assistance to business support institutions and micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Economic growth through improving the capacity of business service providers in the region.
- Economic diversification through targeted training, information sharing, and grants for micro, small and medium enterprises, youth and women in particular.
Business trainers are welcome to inquire about dates of upcoming training courses. Small and medium enterprises are invited to complete business diagnostics guided by business consultant. For more information about trainings, business diagnostics and grant program please contact 7.7212.402044
Last updated: March 06, 2014