- What We Do
- Global Goals
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Development Credit Authority
- Promoting Sound Economic Policies for Growth
- Microenterprise Development
- Supporting Private Enterprise
- Trade and Regulatory Reform
- Promoting Affordable, Efficient Cookstoves
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
Workshop Agenda and Guide for Friday, Dec. 20, 2013
This schedule and individual modules are still under development and subject to change. Please visit often for up-to-date information. Follow the links for module names to go directly to the module description following the schedule.
Transportation systems are integral for regional development and trade. This module will highlight successful projects focused on rural roads and urban transportation.
This module will provide an overview of regional clean energy development through cross-border infrastructure and market mechanisms required for trade in electricity. Participants will gain new perspectives on the issues that impede clean energy sector cooperation and investment while exploring financing mechanisms and incentive options. The session will examine the economic and environmental benefits of energy efficiency enhancement, policies to foster conservation and energy efficiency management schemes to address the issue of increasing energy demand.
Last updated: October 24, 2013