U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) based in Jakarta is recruiting Indonesian Nationals for the position of:
USAID Development Program Specialist (Sr. Budget Analyst), FSN-11 (Post Code: E05001)
Salary starts from Rp 21,800,431 per month depending on qualifications, experience and salary history.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The USAID Development Program Specialist - Senior Budget Analyst reports to the Program Office Director. As a senior professional in the Program Office, the incumbent leads the Budget Team in the formulation and monitoring of mission-wide budget management. S/he will supervise the USAID/Indonesia Budget Management Specialist. To effectively manage USAID/Indonesia’s large multi-sector budget, s/he provides extensive advisory services to a wide array of stakeholders including project managers, USAID/Washington budget analysts and implementing partners. To ensure annual multi-million dollar USAID budgets are aligned with Government of Indonesia (GOI) priorities.
- A university degree in international development, business administration, public administration/policy, finance, or another relevant field is required.
- Minimum seven years work experience in financial management and budgeting with a development partner organization, non-governmental organization or private sector institution (preferably in Indonesia) is required.
- Level IV (Fluent) speaking/reading/writing in English and Indonesian is required.
- Superior knowledge of general development principles and approaches, the Indonesian development environment, and the Government of Indonesia’s (GOI) development priorities. In-depth understanding of financial management and budgeting.
- Good judgment and strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interpret Agency policy and guidance and follow procedures accurately. Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to proactively build consensus. Ability to mentor and train others. Computer skills, including ability to generate and maintain spreadsheets, pivot tables, and data bases, are required. Strong network of GOI contacts is preferred.
All candidates must provide a cover letter in English which clearly expresses the rationale for their interest in the position in a manner and format that persuasively and convincingly argues for their recruitment. Submitted application shall include letter of application, complete resume in English, supporting documents and Application for U.S. Federal Employment, DS-174.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE POSITION:
July 25, 2014
Only short listed candidates will be notified for test and interview.
Last updated: July 18, 2014