USAID provides a variety of resources to better inform our partners and the general public about our food assistance programs.
Food for Peace Fact Sheets
- Food for Peace Fiscal Year 2019 Fact Sheet
- USAID Food Assistance Overview Fact Sheet
- Food for Peace Funding Overview Fact Sheet
- Approaches to Food Assistance Fact Sheet
- How Title II Food Aid Works Fact Sheet
- Types of Emergency Food Assistance
Food for Peace Reports
- Food for Peace Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report
- Food for Peace Emergency Food Security Program (EFSP) Fiscal Year 2019 Report to U.S. Congress
View all EFSP Reports
- USAID International Food Assistance Report (IFAR) Fiscal Year 2019 for U.S. Congress
View all IFAR Reports
- Food for Peace Act, Section 202(e) Fiscal Year 2017 Snapshot
Resources for Food for Peace Partners
The Food Aid Product Information Guide provides information on U.S. food aid products, programming, and procurement. This information is for implementing partners of food assistance activities, as well as project managers, technical advisors, procurement and logistics specialists, and vendors and manufacturers working to address hunger, malnutrition, and food insecurity in vulnerable populations globally.
These tools assist partners in the design and implementation of food assistance programs including, among others:
View the complete list of Implementation Tools for Food for Peace partners.
USAID occasionally publishes research and policy papers in conjunction with its partners.
Study Reports and Analyses
- Bellmon Estimation Studies for Title II (BEST) Project This section provides a list of completed Bellmon analyses for countries receiving Title II commodities.
- Baseline Studies for Title II Development Activities
Food for Peace baseline study reports can be found under individual county fact sheets pages; see Where We Work.
Find answers to common questions about U.S. food assistance.