FOIA amendments signed into law in 1994 added a requirement that agencies must establish an Electronic FOIA (EFOIA) Library. The EFOIA Library contains such materials as certain agency manuals, specific agency policy statements, and opinions developed in the adjudication of cases.
Frequently Requested Documents
Listed below are records that have recently been released that USAID has determined are or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests.
- Fiscal Year 2014 FOIA/PA Logs (pdf).
- Fiscal Year 2013 FOIA/PA Logs (pdf).
- Fiscal Year 2012 FOIA/PA Logs (pdf).
- Request for the listing of USAID employees who are small-purchases credit card holders (pdf).
- "Audit of the Adequacy of USAID's Antiterrorism Vetting Procedures" - Audit Report No. 9-000-08-001-P. (pdf)
Newly Released Documents:
- DCHA Contract on Ebola, Interim Release – Jan.12, 2015 (EXAMPLE)
Publications and Manuals:
- USAID FOIA Regulations (EXAMPLE)
- USAID FOIA Brochure (EXAMPLE)
Policies and Procedures:
Last updated: May 20, 2016