Our long and proud history of helping developing countries and improving the quality of life of underserved and poor populations worldwide is underpinned by our caring, talented workforce. We are always looking for talented people—especially students, researchers, faculty and their partners— who are pioneering inspiring approaches to international development. If you are interested in working on the front lines on some of the most pressing global challenges of our times–poverty, hunger, injustice, disease, environmental degradation, and climate change – then USAID is a great place to put your skills, education, and expertise to use.
- Student Internships: We draw enthusiastic and forward-thinking interns from a wide variety of fields of study
- eInternships: Join USAID or the Department of State's "virtual foreign service"where you can help us do anything from translating SMS messages for disaster relief, creating apps for embassies to using social media tools to engage youth in Mexico!
- Fellowships: Become a fellow in a variety of technical areas including global health, democracy promotion, science and technology, and women’s rights
- Presidential Innovation Fellowship: Combining the ingenuity of leading problem solvers from across America with federal innovators to tackle projects that aim to fuel job creation, save taxpayers money, and improve the lives of Americans in tangible ways. Meet the USAID Fellows.
- Volunteers for Prosperity: Learn about opportunities to volunteer abroad
- Farmer to Farmer: Work with international farmers and organizations to help support the needs of host-country agriculture
- Jobs: View the latest vacancy announcements at USAID
Or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: October 22, 2013