- ABOUT US
- Our Work
- Foreign Assistance Data
- Dollars to Results
- Partnership Opportunities
- Partner Guidelines
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Afghanistan, is seeking applications from qualified Afghan nationals interested in providing the Personal Service Contract (PSC) services for the Voucher Examiner FSN-08 position, as described in the attached solicitation.
Applicants are required to submit a complete application package to USAID Afghanistan by e-mail to: AFPAKjobs@usaid.gov with a Subject line: Voucher Examiner FSN-08 (1717- OFM).
Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered. Closing date for submission of applications is (January 15, 2017).
- Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the DS-174 AND/OR
- Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174)
IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION CONSIDERED, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL THREE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. IF YOU OMIT ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, COVER PAGE, CV or DS-174 FORM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.
- This vacancy is only open to Afghan Nationals.
- Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
- No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Applications submitted as .RAR file will not be accepted by the system.
- Candidates must fully meet the experience and education requirement at the time of submitting the application as specified.
- Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration.
- The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
- Any questions in regard to this announcement can be directed to email@example.com
Last updated: January 02, 2017