Home » Secretary - USAID/306/14/60/DIR
- ABOUT US
- Our Work
- Foreign Assistance Data
- Dollars to Results
- Partnership Opportunities
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Afghanistan is inviting applications from Afghan Nationals for the position of Secretary in the Office of the Mission Director (DIR).
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to email@example.com and AfUSAIDJobs@state.gov with a Subject line: (Secretary (DIR1460)
ANY/ALL application submissions after the closing date of July 03, 2014 will not be considered.
1. Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
2. Application for Employment (AE) as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174) http://kabul.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities2.html http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/136408.pdf and/or
3. A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the DS-174 form.
(We understand that not all applicants are able to download the application from the internet. Please state this in your cover memo/email if this is the case. For candidates who are short listed, a DS 174 will be required in order to advance in the process.)
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- This vacancy is open only to Afghan Nationals.
- Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
- No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
USAID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL ETHNIC GROUPS AND BOTH GENDERS ARE URGED TO APPLY
Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 7:30am
Last updated: June 19, 2014