- ABOUT US
- Our Work
- Foreign Assistance Data
- Dollars to Results
- Partnership Opportunities
- Partner Guidelines
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Afghanistan, is seeking applications from qualified Afghan nationals interested in providing the PSC services for the Procurement Agent FSN-07 position, as described in the attached solicitation.
Applicants are required to submit a complete application package to USAID Afghanistan by e-mail to: AFPAKjobs@usaid.gov with a Subject line: Procurement Agent FSN-07 (OM 1704)
Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered. Closing date for submission of applications is (November 22, 2016).
- Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the DS-174 AND/OR
- Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174)
We understand that not all applicants are able to download the application from the internet. Please state this in your cover memo/email if this is the case.
For candidates who are short listed, a DS-174 will be required in order to advance in the process.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.
- This vacancy is only open to Afghan Nationals.
- Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
- No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applications submitted as RAR file will not be accepted by the system.
- Candidates who are applying for this position must fully meet the education requirement (graduated and degree and/or diploma already received) as specified. At the time of applications, candidates must also meet in full the experience requirement. There is no exception for these requirements.
- Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide educational documents such as degrees, diplomas, certificates and other pertinent documents as needed. Failure to provide the required documentation will result the rejection of their application from further consideration.
- The Agency retains the full right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions.
Last updated: November 08, 2016