- ABOUT US
- Our Work
- Foreign Assistance Data
- Dollars to Results
- Partnership Opportunities
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Afghanistan, is seeking applications from qualified Afghan nationals interested in providing the PSC services for the Procurement Agent FSN- 07 position, as described in the attached solicitation.
Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
Closing date for submission of applications is (January 20,2014).
- Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the DS-174 AND/OR
- Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174) http://kabul.usembassy.gov/job_opportunities2.html and/or http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/136408.pdf
- Copies of degree or diploma earned that addresses the education qualification requirement of the position as listed above.
(We understand that not all applicants are able to download the application from the internet. Please state this in your cover memo/email if this is the case. For candidates who are short listed, a DS 174 will be required in order to advance in the process.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.
- This vacancy is only open to Afghan Nationals.
- Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
- No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Last updated: January 06, 2014