Description of Position: We are inviting expressions of interest for one or two positions on our core team. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated problem solvers and flexible thinkers who are eager to take on new and unfamiliar challenges in support of our Democracy Delivers countries of focus.
Priority roles include:
- Country leads, with preference for those with experience or interest in the Latin America and Caribbean region and/or advanced Spanish proficiency;
- Facilitators of public-private sector partnerships with a track record of tangible results in at least one sector;
- Facilitators of bilateral and/or multilateral engagement with a track record of tangible results;
- Strategic communicators with experience on external outreach and support for partner governments; and
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and/or Knowledge Management experts or enthusiasts to track progress against the initiative’s objectives and key results.
Additional roles include:
- Subject matter experts in energy, health, food and nutrition security, job creation and youth employment, and public financial management and macroeconomics;
- Organized project managers and program analysts who enjoy delivering a workstream or work product from start to finish. Example projects could include:
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to Brandon Bell at email@example.com with the subject line: “Democracy Delivers Detail,” by November 22, 2023.
- Organizing a high-profile event, such as a thought convening;
- Supporting a Mission to mobilize private investment in a specific sector;
- Backstopping a Mission to staff up; and
- Synthesizing cables and major news from our partner countries into actionable digests.