- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
USAID's toolkits offers background and guidance on how to address gender-based violence in a variety of sectors.
- Toolkit for Integration GBV Prevention and Response Into Economic Growth Projects
- Toolkit for Monitoring and Evaluating GBV Interventions
- Toolkit for Addressing Gender-Based Violence Through Rule of Law Projects
- Doorways Training Manual
Forthcoming toolkits include:
- Scaling-Up GBV Interventions, An Analytical Report: This report will provide types and methods of scaling up, along with factors associated with scale-up successes and failures. It will also provide lessons learned from scaled-up interventions in four sectors: 1) health, 2) youth and education, 3) democracy and governance, and 4) economic development.
- GBV in Education and Infrastructure Toolkits & GBV Training: USAID will fund two resources guides on sector-specific approaches to GBV in the Education sector including school-related GBV, and the infrastructure sector.
- Child and Early Forced Marriage Toolkit: This toolkit will enable people to understand how to address child, early, and forced marriage through USAID’s development efforts. The toolkit will also help individuals effectively integrate state-of-the-art approaches to child, early, and forced marriage prevention and response into their activities.
Last updated: January 26, 2015