Inspired by the work that USAID does? Want to get involved? You're in the right place.
Join The Conversation
- Read our Impact Blog
- Like us on Facebook
- Download or share one of our Flickr photos
- Follow one or all of our Twitter feeds: @USAID, @USAIDPress, Administrator Shah, Global Health
- Watch our videos on YouTube
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Instagram
- Farmer to Farmer connects volunteer experts from the U.S. to respond to the local needs of host-country farmers and organizations.
- Subscribe to Impact, our weekly news roundup, or our magazine, Frontlines
- Subscribe to an RSS feed or two
- Information Resources provides links to extensive data resources concerning development and foreign assistance.
- Mobile Apps provide in-depth data and research about USAID's work around the world.
- Visit the Development Experience Clearinghouse to review program evaluations
Work With Us
- Career opportunities are available for interns and seasoned executives alike.
- Partnership Opportunities offers information for those seeking to obtain funding from the agency, or provide products or services. We work with 3,000 partners around the world - and are always looking for more.
- Development Innovation Ventures and Grand Challenges for Development are two of our unique programs aimed at encouraging breakthrough solutions to solve our most important development challenges.
- Do you have an idea for a project?
- Think we can do something better?
- Have a question about US assistance?
- Or do you just want to complain?
Last updated: January 28, 2015