Inspired by the work that USAID does? Want to get involved? You're in the right place.
If you're interested in improving the lives of people around the world, join USAID's Fall Semester! This fall, we'll be leading conversations that explore solutions to the most pressing global challenges in international development—poverty, hunger, democracy, injustice and environmental degradation. Here you'll have an opportunity to share your innovative ideas in our upcoming webchats and guest lectures with leading experts in the field.
Join The Conversation
- Read our Impact Blog
- Like us on Facebook
- Download or share one of our Flickr photos
- Follow one or all of our Twitter feeds: @USAID, Administrator Shah, Global Health
- Watch our videos on YouTube
- Join our LinkedIn Group
- Volunteers for Prosperity connects professonal experts in the United States, with volunteer opportunities abroad.
- Farmer to Farmer connects volunteer experts from the U.S. to respond to the local needs of host-country farmers and organizations.
- Subscribe to Impact, our weekly news roundup, or our magazine, Frontlines
- Subscribe to an RSS feed or two
- Information Resources provides links to extensive data resources concerning development and foreign assistance.
- Mobile Apps provide in-depth data and research about USAID's work around the world.
- Visit the Development Experience Clearinghouse to review program evaluations
Work With Us
- Career opportunities are available for interns and seasoned executives alike.
- Partnership Opportunities offers information for those seeking to obtain funding from the agency, or provide products or services. We work with 3,000 partners around the world - and are always looking for more.
- Development Innovation Ventures and Grand Challenges for Development are two of our unique programs aimed at encouraging breakthrough solutions to solve our most important development challenges.
- Do you have an idea for a project?
- Think we can do something better?
- Have a question about US assistance?
- Or do you just want to complain?
Last updated: April 11, 2014