- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
On these pages, you will find in-advance information about opportunities to partner with USAID as we deliver humanitarian and economic assistance programs to more than 80 countries worldwide. USAID regularly collaborates with host countries, beneficiaries, U.S. government agencies, international donors, and implementing partners to ensure that we effectively address development needs in the countries where we work.
The Agency Business Forecast serves to:
- Actively inform stakeholders of Agency competitive opportunities, allowing potential partners to plan appropriately for proposal or application submissions for a contract, grant, or cooperative agreement.
- Attract new development partners, including small, minority, and disadvantaged business partners.
- Showcase ongoing efforts in order to better inform the development community of the Agency’s mission.
USAID will provide forecast updates on a periodic basis throughout the year. For the most current listing of opportunities with USAID, please visit
2014 USAID Business Forecast May 2014 Update:
Notes for the Agency Business Forecast:
- The Washington Business Forecast differs from the Mission Business Forecasts for purposes of new SBA compliance requirements. Please note that some columns denote “Contracts Only” for SBA reporting in the Washington Business Forecast.
- Most IDIQ type awards listed have small business prime and subcontracting opportunities. Small businesses are encouraged to consider these solicitations for future business with USAID.
- The Agency Business Forecast aims to include only those opportunities that are open for bids or proposals at this time. Where there are blanks or TBD, is pending information.
- Agency Business Forecast Changes: A new column has been added for Washington and the Missions that indicates changes on previously forecasted opportunities that remain open for bidding/proposal submissions. If you no longer see a contracting opportunity provided in our previous Agency Business Forecast postings, see https://www.fbo.gov/ and select award notices for type and identify Agency for International Development and click search. To find a cancelation go to https://www.fbo.gov/ and select modification, amendment, cancel notices to find any solicitation amendments or cancellations. You may also conduct advance searches to find specific solicitations.
- You may reach the points of contacts (email preferred) in the Agency Business Forecast by searching the name at the USAID Staff Directory
- The Solicitation # (if available to be included) has been added as a part of the Brief Description column.
We welcome your feedback in improving this forecast as it is updated throughout the year.
Last updated: May 21, 2014