- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Researchers, Scientists & Innovators
- American Schools and Hospitals Abroad
- Higher Education Solutions Network (HESN)
- International Research & Science Programs
- Investing in Agricultural Research & Development
- Middle East Regional Cooperation (MERC)
- Minority Serving Institutions Program
- Supporting Agricultural Capacity Development
- Small Business
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- In-Country Partners
- Faith-Based & Community Organizations
- Humanitarian Responders
- U.S. Government Agencies & Military
- Search For Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
ASHA makes grants via an annual, competitive awards process. Each fall, it posts an Annual Program Statement (APS) on grants.gov to solicit new applications.
To be eligible for an ASHA award, applicants must meet a number of criteria, including the establishment of a partnership between an overseas institution and a sponsoring U.S. organization. ASHA funds generally support construction, renovation, or the procurement of commodities, such as scientific, medical, and educational equipment. The maximum available award in FY 2015 is $2,000,000. This is a worldwide program.
Applications for FY2014
The APS for FY2014 closed on May 5, 2014 and awards were announced on December 22, 2014. To read more about the successful 2014 awards, click here.
Applications for FY2015
The APS for FY 2015 is now open and ASHA is currently accepting applications. Click here to view the document.
Questions about this APS should be sent via email to ASHAApplications@usaid.gov. Questions that pertain to issues that may be relevant to all applicants will be answered publicly via amendments to this solicitation's posting on Grants.gov at least twice before the closing of this opportunity.
The deadline to submit a funding application is 5:00 p.m. EDT on April 24, 2015. Please see the full solicitation for further information on how to submit an application.
Subscribe to ASHA Updates
To learn about the current APS, future solicitations for applications and other updates from ASHA, subscribe to our email list using this form.
Last updated: December 19, 2014