- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Business Forecast
- Grant & Contract Process
- Opportunities for Funding
- Grant and Contract Resources
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives
- USAID Awards & Implementing Partners
- Acquisition & Assistance Ombudsman
- Ocean Transportation
- Training on How to Work with USAID
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
AAPD 06-12: Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12) Implementation
Subject Category: Assistance, Personal Services Contracts (PSCs)
Note: This AAPD applies to Personal Services Contracts (PSCs) only.
The purpose of this AAPD is to accomplish the following:
- provide information concerning implementation of Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (“HSPD-12”) and its requirement for personal identity verification (PIV), and
- require contracting/agreement officers to include applicable HSPD-12 clauses in those RFP/RFAs, contracts (including PSCs), grants, and cooperative agreements that require contractors or recipients to have routine physical access to USAID-controlled facilities or logical access (i.e. NMS, AIDNet, Phoenix, LOCS, etc.) to USAID's information systems.
The effective date of this AAPD is the date of issuance.
Last updated: December 04, 2013