- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Business Forecast
- Grant & Contract Process
- Opportunities for Funding
- Grant and Contract Resources
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives
- USAID Awards & Implementing Partners
- Acquisition & Assistance Ombudsman
- Ocean Transportation
- Training on How to Work with USAID
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
AAPD 11-01: New Mandatory Standard Provisions for Assistance Awards
Subject Category: Assistance Management
Note: The Standard Provisions for US and non-US NGOs have been incorporated into ADS 303. All other portions of this AAPD remain in effect as in the AAPD below.
This AAPD provides three new mandatory standard provisions in all assistance instruments.
Required Action: All Agreement Officers (AOs) must insert the attached provisions, "Central Contractor Registration and Universal Identifier" and "Reporting Subawards and Executive Compensation" in all assistance solicitations and all awards made on or after October 1,2010. All AOs must include the provision "Trafficking in Persons" in all new awards and must modify existing awards to include the provision "Trafficking in Persons" at the earliest practicable opportunity.
Last updated: January 16, 2014