- USAID History
- Annual Letter
- Office of the Administrator
- Independent Offices
- Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs
- Office of Budget and Resource Management
- Office of Civil Rights and Diversity
- Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Innovation and Development Alliances
- Office of Security
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- Office of the Executive Secretariat
- Office of the General Counsel
- Office of Science and Technology
- Mission Directory
- Staff Directory
- Advisory Committee
- Mission Directors
- Operational Policy (ADS)
- Resource Portal
Connie Miconi has served as the deputy executive secretary since July 2007, and served as acting executive secretary from January to December, 2009. She manages the day-to-day activities and staff of the Office of the Executive Secretariat, including executive correspondence, interagency communications, and administrative and logistical support to the administrator, deputy administrator, counselor, and front office staff.
Miconi has served at USAID since 1991, initially as a senior security specialist in the Office of Security, and then for 12 years in the Management Bureau’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer as a manager responsible for audit management, internal controls, performance reporting and financial compliance. In 2010, Miconi served as the acting chief of the Facilities Management Division, responsible for all facilities, space, utilities, and customer amenities in all USAID/Washington buildings. Prior to joining USAID, she managed security programs at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters and the Defense General Supply Center.
Miconi holds a Global MBA from the University of Maryland University College and a Bachelor’s in Industrial Security and Public Safety from Virginia Commonwealth University. She is a certified Government Financial Manager and is the recipient of numerous performance and honor awards from USAID.
Miconi is a graduate of USAID’s Senior Leadership training program and has served as a mentor in the Department of State/USAID Civil Service Mentoring Program.
Last updated: May 31, 2012