- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Urban Sanitation
- Water and Development Strategy
- Advancing Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Promoting Water Productivity and Efficiency
- Investing in Water and Natural Resources Management
- Enhancing Water and Disaster Risk Reduction
- Learning and Sharing in the Water Sector
- From The Field
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
In September, the U.S. Water Partnership announced the launch of www.H2infO.us, an online platform providing easy access to U.S.-generated water data and knowledge. The group plans to have more than 10,000 water resources from leading U.S.-based institutions available through this tool by the end of 2014. These resources will include information related to water, sanitation, and hygiene; governance; productivity and efficiency; and integrated water resource management.
The portal was developed by the U.S. Water Partnership, a 92 member public-private alliance formed to unite and mobilize U.S. expertise, resources and ingenuity to address water challenges where needs are the greatest.
Water News from Around the Globe
Global Waters magazine features in-depth articles exploring solutions to the ongoing water crisis, opinion pieces by top development professionals and first-hand accounts from stakeholders and beneficiaries.
Last updated: October 31, 2014