- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
Join us in celebrating some of the accomplishments the global health community has seen in the past year. We look forward to 2014 and many more successes to come!
*This list is not comprehensive and is in approximate chronological order.
USAID collaborated with manufacturers to increase the availability of WHO prequalified second-line drugs to treat individuals diagnosed with multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB). In addition, USAID has supported the Global Drug Facility to reduce the price of MDR-TB drug regimens by over 25 percent.
If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo sources for top banner left to right:James Pursey/EGPAF, Marcy Erskine/IFRC, Jameel Ahmad/JSI/PAIMAN.
Last updated: August 13, 2014