- Agriculture and Food Security
- Increasing Food Security through Feed the Future
- Food Aid Reform
- Expanding and Enhancing Agricultural Markets and Trade
- Supporting Agricultural Capacity Development
- Supporting Global Nutrition
- Investing in Sustainable Agriculture
- Food Assistance
- Board for International Food and Agricultural Development
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
The Office of Food for Peace provides the following tools to assist partners in design and implementation of their food assistance programs.
Fiscal Year 2013 Commodity Calculator (June 2013-August 2013)
Commodity and Ocean Freight Prices Estimates (June 2013-August 2013)
Fiscal Year 2013 Food for Peace Call Forward Schedule
Commodities Reference Guide - The Office of Food for Peace is currently in the process of updating the Commodities Reference Guide. This hyperlink connects to the current version of the guide. However, for the Commodities Reference Guide Fact Sheets, please refer to the link below, which has new versions of all the commodity fact sheets. The commodity fact sheets included here are now out of date.
Commodities Reference Guide Fact Sheets - This links to new, updated versions of all commodity fact sheets.
Food For Peace Standard Indicators Handbook
Market Assistance Program - Field Manual
- Monetization Field Manual - This is an updated version of the Monetization Manual, revised in Fall 2012.
Last updated: May 23, 2013