- Agriculture and Food Security
- Increasing Food Security through Feed the Future
- Food Aid Reform
- Expanding and Enhancing Agricultural Markets and Trade
- Supporting Agricultural Capacity Development
- Supporting Global Nutrition
- Investing in Sustainable Agriculture
- Food Assistance
- Board for International Food and Agricultural Development
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
USAID provides a variety of resources to better inform the general public about our food assistance programs:
Bellmon Estimation Studies for Title II (BEST) Project
This section provides legislative history of the Bellmon Amendment - which requires market analyses of countries receiving Title II commodities - as well as links to completed Bellmon analyses.
These tools are used during program implementation and range from the commodity calculator to weekly call forward status reports.
Research and Policy Papers
USAID occasionally publishes research and policy papers in conjunction with its partners.
United States International Food Assistance Report (USIFAR)
The annual report on U.S. government food assistance is written and submitted to the U.S. Congress by USAID, in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Related Sectors of Work
Last updated: February 01, 2013