- Agriculture and Food Security
- Increasing Food Security through Feed the Future
- Food Aid Reform
- Expanding and Enhancing Agricultural Markets and Trade
- Supporting Agricultural Capacity Development
- Supporting Global Nutrition
- Investing in Sustainable Agriculture
- Food Assistance
- Board for International Food and Agricultural Development
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
USAID offers a variety of resources to assist with the implementation and reporting on food assistance programs.
The Pipeline and Resource Estimate Proposal (PREP) describes an awardee's food aid resource needs and activities for a food aid program over the course of the upcoming implementation year.
All currently active Title II programs must submit an annual results report (ARR). ARRs submitted by Office of Food for Peace (FFP) awardees provide meaningful results-oriented information to demonstrate the impact of FFP programs on food security issues.
Close Out Guidance
The Food Aid Program Close-out Guide provides a reference for the close-out process of all USAID Office of Food for Peace (FFP) awards. See documents and links below for more information.
- Food Aid Program Close-out Guide and FAQs
- Pipeline and Resource Estimate Proposal Guidance: Please refer to the pipeline and resource estimate proposal guidelines for the Close-out Schedule.
The Food for Peace Management Information System (FFPMIS) is a comprehensive program, proposal, and financial management system. It was implemented by the Office of Food for Peace (FFP) to enhance the office’s program management and reporting capabilities. It provides a collaborative environment for both FFP and its partners to manage activities and programs. For FFPMIS resources, please visit the FFPMIS Partner Info Site.
Food for Peace Indicators
USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (FFP) has revised the list of indicators for Title II programs, effective April 9, 2013. The list of Title II indicators includes indicators for baseline, final evaluation, and annual monitoring. All Title II programs awarded starting in FY 2012 should reference this list to determine the indicators for which they are accountable.
Last updated: May 29, 2013