- Facilities Maintenance Management Supervisor (PDF) (closing date: September 10, 2014)
- USAID's Power Africa in Nairobi, Kenya is relocating to Pretoria thereby creating the need for additional staffing. Power Africa is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- U.S. Citizens / Residents Only: Development Assistance Specialist (Foreign Commercial Service Liaison) (PDF) (closing date extended to August 29, 2014)
- U.S. Citizens / Residents Only: Development Assistance Specialist (Monitoring and Evaluation) (PDF) (closing date extended to August 29, 2014)
- U.S. Citizens / Residents Only: Development Assistance Specialist (Project Finance) (PDF) (closing date extended to August 29, 2014)
- U.S. Citizens / Residents Only: Development Assistance Specialist (U.S. African Development Foundation Liaison and Micro-Grid Advisor) (PDF) (closing date extended to August 29, 2014)
- To view current vacancies at the US Embassy in South Africa, please visit http://americanembassy.pnet.co.za/.
Ongoing USAID Opportunities
USAID is currently hiring American Foreign Service Officers. For more information on international opportunities for Americans, please visit http://www.usaid.gov/careers/. If you are interested in a Personal Service Contract (PSC) positions around the world, please visit www.fedbizopps.gov.
Regional Inspector General
The Regional Inspector General (RIG) for Pretoria conducts performance audits of USAID missions and activities implemented by USAID Missions. Ongoing solicitations, audit firm lists and reference material can be found at http://oig.usaid.gov/content/regional-inspector-general-pretoria.
Funding and Procurement
USAID/Southern Africa publishes information about local procurement opportunities on this internet site and worldwide opportunities on the US Government Points of Entry: www.fbo.gov and www.grants.gov.
As part of the USAID Forward Implementation and Program Reform effort, USAID/Southern Africa encourages qualified Southern African firms to apply for any solicitations.
If you have additional questions related to our funding process, please contact our Office of Acquisition and Assistance at SouthAfricaOAA@usaid.gov.
Please check back often as solicitations are posted as they become available.
Last updated: August 25, 2014