• Honorable Minister of International Relations and Cooperation Nkoane-Mashabane,
• UNISA Vice Principal Phakeng,
• IEC Chairperson Moepya,
• Professor Gutto and Professor Teffo,
• Distinguished members of the diplomatic corps,
• Representatives of the IEC and UNISA,
• Participating election management officials from across Africa,
• Other distinguished guests. All protocol observed.
Rescue South Africa, with support from USAID’s Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) Southern Africa Regional Capacity Building Program, conducted training for members of Lesotho’s National Development of Emergency Services Responders.
United States Chargé d’Affaires Michael Murphy will visit Maun on March 7 – 8 for a series of official events, focusing on conservation-related projects and other U.S.-supported activities in the area. Chargé Murphy will present keynote remarks at a ceremony to celebrate the launch of three rural development and conservation grants in the Ngamiland Region. The event will take place at the Maun Lodge on March 8 at 9:30 am. The press is invited to attend.
MASERU – After nine-months in the making, Pusha Love has arrived! A movement that celebrates healthy living as a means to achieving individual dreams, Pusha Love promises to change the way each of us thinks about our health, life, relationships, and what it means to love oneself and others.
Last updated: July 09, 2014