- Results and Data
- Dollars to Results
- Data Resources
- USAID Forward
- Strategy and Planning
- Budget and Spending
- Performance Reporting
This section of the Fiscal Year 2015 Congressional Budget Justification contains the FY 2013 Foreign Operations Annual Performance Report (APR). The APR describes the work conducted by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State to achieve foreign assistance goals under the current State - USAID strategic framework, and summarizes our performance through performance indicators and descriptive narrative.
The FY 2013 APR will close out performance reporting under our current strategic framework consisting of seven goals. The Foreign Operations APR describes progress made against Strategic Goals 1, 3, and 4. Strategic Goals 2 and 5-7 are covered in the State Diplomatic Engagement APR.
- Counter threats to the United States and the international order, and advance civilian security around the world.
- Effectively manage transitions in the frontline states.
- Expand and sustain the ranks of prosperous, stable and democratic states by promoting effective, accountable, democratic governance; respect for human rights; sustainable, broad-based economic growth; and well-being.
- Provide humanitarian assistance and support disaster mitigation.
- Support American prosperity through economic diplomacy.
- Advance U.S. interests and universal values through public diplomacy and programs that connect the United States and Americans to the world.
- Build a 21st century workforce; and achieve U.S. government operational and consular efficiency and effectiveness, transparency and accountability; and a secure U.S. government presence internationally.
This section of the CBJ would typically include both the FY 2013 APR and the FY 2015 Annual Performance Plan (APP), however, a new reporting framework of performance goals and performance indicators aligned to the FY 2014-2017 State-USAID Joint Strategic Plan will commence with the FY 2015 APP. The FY 2015 APP and all future APRs and APPs aligned to the Joint Strategic Plan will be posted online at www.Performance.gov.
Last updated: August 21, 2014