- Results and Data
- Dollars to Results
- Progress & Data
- Information Resources
- Mobile Apps
- Transforming Lives
- Key Accomplishments
- USAID Forward
Planning is important - but how do you know when you're succeeding?
Agency Performance Reporting
USAID complies with the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010 (pdf) and with annually updated guidance from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) by producing a series of mandated reports:
- Agency Strategic Plan (known as the joint USAID/Department of State Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review and its addendum)
- Agency Financial Report (AFR)
- Annual Performance Report (APR)
- Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- U.S. Agency for International Development and Department of State Program Inventory for Foreign Assistance [PDF, 210kb]
In addition to these reports, the Foreign Assistance Dashboard is a useful tool that provides additional information on U.S. Government foreign assistance funds and enables users to examine, research, and track aid investments in a standard and easy-to-understand format.
Further, with the release of the Evaluation Policy in January 2011, USAID made an ambitious commitment to quality program evaluation - the systematic collection and analysis of information and evidence about program performance and impact.
Nearly all final USAID program evaluations, along with other program documents, are published on a public online database called the USAID Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC). Learn more about the DEC or access it directly.
USAID provides a number of additional reports to Congress on performance.
Last updated: November 04, 2013