- Work With USAID
- Partnership Opportunities
- Researchers, Scientists & Innovators
- Small Business
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- In-Country Partners
- Faith-Based & Community Organizations
- Humanitarian Responders
- U.S. Government Agencies & Military
- Search For Opportunities
- Respond to a Solicitation
- Build a Partnership With Us
- Bring us Your Ideas
- Get Involved
The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) staff is committed to assisting small businesses in their pursuit of contracts. Our sponsored outreach activities will help you learn about our mission, opportunities, partners, and how we conduct business.The OSDBU hosts Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) that are geared towards specific industries, bureau activities, and agency-wide initiatives.
The OSDBU will post notification of outreach activities on the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) web page (www.fbo.gov). All interested parties must register for each activity according the instructions outlined in each announcement. The following is a list of outreach activities scheduled for Fiscal Year 2015 (all dates are subject to change):
- February 13, 2015 - Africa Bureau Small Business Industry Day. See the FBO announcement for details
- May 21, 2015 - USAID's Annual Small Business Conference. Registration information will be posted at www.fbo.gov.
- August 2015 (exact date TBD) - USAID Subcontracting Summit. Registration information will be posted at www.fbo.gov.
- November 10, 2015 - Veterans International Small Business Opportunities Conference (VISBOC). Registration information will be posted at www.fbo.gov.
The above activities’ registration information will be posted on FBO prior to the event. The registration will remain open until we have reached the seating capacity for the conference room.
Last updated: February 09, 2015