The U.S. Agency for International Development is committed to the President's Open Government initiative, upholding the values of transparency, participation, and collaboration in tangible ways that benefit the American people.
- Transparency. Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation. Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration. Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
- Developer Resources
U.S. Official Development Assistance (ODA) Database
- Download in MS Excel format [1.7mb]
U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants (Greenbook)
- Download in MS Excel format [837kb]
United States Trade Capacity Building Assistance
- Download in MS Excel format [342kb]
- Where Does USAID's Money Go?
- January 28, 2014: FY 2013 Conference Report [PDF, 393kb]
Records and Reports
- USAID Customer Service Plan [PDF, 567kb[
- USAID Open Government Plan 3.0 [PDF]
- USAID Open Government Plan 2.0 [PDF, 264kb]
- USAID Open Government Plan [PDF, 264kb]
- FY 2012 Conference Report [PDF, 182kb]
- Plain Writing Act Compliance Report - July 13, 2011 [PDF, 178kb]
- Official Service Contract Inventory
FY 2012 Freedom of Information Act Annual Report (pdf, 374kb)
Download FY2012 Report in XML Format (19kb)
- FY 2012 Chief FOIA Officer's Report (pdf, 304kb)
- Reports to Congress
- USAID Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Congressional Budget Justification for Foreign Operations
- Annual Performance Report
- Agency Financial Report
- Joint Summary Report
Last updated: August 11, 2014