- Contact Us
- No Fear Act
- Open Government
- Inspector General
The U.S. Agency for International Development is committed to the President's Open Government initiative, upholding the values of transparency, participation, and collaboration in tangible ways that benefit the American people.
- Transparency. Government should provide citizens with information about what their government is doing so that government can be held accountable.
- Participation. Government should actively solicit expertise from outside Washington so that it makes policies with the benefit of the best information.
- Collaboration. Government officials should work together with one another and with citizens as part of doing their job of solving national problems.
- Developer Resources
U.S. Official Development Assistance (ODA) Database
- Download in MS Excel format [1.7mb]
U.S. Overseas Loans and Grants (Greenbook)
- Download in MS Excel format [837kb]
United States Trade Capacity Building Assistance
- Download in MS Excel format [342kb]
- Where Does USAID's Money Go?
- February 2, 2015: FY 2014 Conference Report
Records and Reports
- USAID Customer Service Plan [PDF, 567kb[
- USAID Open Government Plan 3.0 [PDF]
- USAID Open Government Plan 2.0 [PDF, 264kb]
- USAID Open Government Plan [PDF, 264kb]
- FY 2012 Conference Report [PDF, 182kb]
- Plain Writing Act Compliance Report - July 13, 2011 [PDF, 178kb]
- Official Service Contract Inventory
- Freedom of Information Act Annual Reports (pdf, 374kb)
- Reports to Congress
- USAID Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Congressional Budget Justification for Foreign Operations
- Annual Performance Report
- Agency Financial Report
- Joint Summary Report
Last updated: February 18, 2015