- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Addressing Gender in Programming
- Gender-Based Violence
- Child Marriage
- Countering Trafficking in Persons
- Fostering Women's Leadership
- Women and Girls with Disabilities
- International Campaigns
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
Family Choices aims to enhance the perception of a girl’s place in and value to her family, with an emphasis on keeping her and her peers in school. The ‘Choose your own adventure’ game allows players to explore the outcomes of a family’s choices related to girls’ education, early marriage and family planning. Players decide whether Anu (in India) or Mercy (in Kenya) will ultimately achieve their dreams of someday becoming a financially independent nurse.
Players experience the adventures of nine months of pregnancy in just nine minutes. The game aims to introduce players to the key dos and don’ts of pregnancy by presenting players with a series of life choices (physical, medical and social) against the clock in a simple iconic format. The player’s choices determine the health and well-being of both the mother and baby.
Worm Attack! aims to keep girls and boys healthy by defeating the dangerous worms inside their stomachs. Young players, their teachers and families work to rid themselves and their communities of infestation with intestinal worms in this fast-paced, fun game through the strategic use of deworming pills.
Last updated: November 16, 2012